I'll post some of modified versions of my letters to Alex on the blog since they are good recaps of my life as well :)
|No, I didn't cry, because I am a weirdo. But I was/am very sad to see her go.|
|At least we got one last Sister Sandwich|
Well nobody made a treat this Sunday...so we are really starting to miss you ;) Just kidding, we have missed you since right when you left. I could barely get off my bed all of the next day I was so depressed! I couldn't even answer the phone. We went and had Thai food for dinner and I ordered Masaman curry in your honor but could hardly eat it. Jack loved it though, "MMMM, yummy sauce! It's not too spicy. I yike dis sauce!" Lol. He is the pickiest eater but then he will eat the most random things.
Actually, I think Mom is the pickiest eater.
Sorry, this email isn't very organized. It doesn't seem like you have a lot of time to send emails, so should I keep them short? I guess I'll just tell you the highlights of the week:
1. We went to Bear Lake, which was fun! Garrett ended up coming which he wasn't planning on doing, which was fun! We had our own room and we jet-skied. We even took Jack on a ride--he was very scared and cold. But there were a million rocks for him to throw on the shore, so he was happy. We got a lot of good time to chat with cousins and play games--we killed everyone at Scrabble (duh, with Ali on our team). Another successful family reunion.
|Jack had plenty of small people to play with. And look, a raging river in the backyard!!|
2. There was a spare room we could put Jack in, but it had French doors to the outside and French doors on the inside as well (with no blinds or curtains). The door faced the game room which had a pool table, ping pong, foosball, and a little basketball shooting thing. He would cry and put his hands on the glass and yell, "Don't lock the door!!" EXCEPT. The last night, which was the craziest loudest game night (Garrett+Greg+ping pong=yelling and hooping and hollering), Jack just laid down and went right to sleep and slept through everyone's crazy loud yelling and games. A miracle!
(Yes, the highlight of Bear Lake was Jack sleeping. This is my life)
3. Lizzie wore a 4th of July dress that had a ruffled single sleeve. So cute!! No pictures unfortunately
4. I told Jack I like his handsome church shirt today and he said right back, "I love your dress, Mom!" and touched the skirt. Awwww
|Like what you see?|
5. We are going to Denver this week to visit Logan.